Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Elle's Studio: January

Today is the 10th and that means it is time for the reveal of the latest kit at Elle's Studio! This month the exclusive kit and coordinating extras are bright, colorful, and sweet:




My first project that I made is a Halloween spread...what?! Yes, I know, not only am I way behind in my scrapping, but I also chose to disregard the obvious love/Valentine's vibe that the kit gives off. THIS is what I love about Elle's Studio projects-I am able to make each kit work for me!





For my second project, a 9x12 layout, I relied mainly on the journaling cards to create the layers behind my photo with the addition of a few paper scraps and washi from my stash.  I also incorporated a few of the fun acrylic hearts and sequins that are available this month. For my title I misted the "True Love" wood veneer with a gold color. Unfortunately it did not photograph well AT ALL and I had to do a double take when I saw the picture pop up on my computer. It looks much better and not so splotchy in real life.





Wishing you the best day!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment