Sunday, April 10, 2016

Elle's Studio: April Reveal

Good morning! Today at Elle's Studio a new Design Team Gallery and Exclusive Kit is now live! Yay!

Here's a look at this month's kit:









For April, I decided to do something a little bit different and create pocket pages using the kit along with a few extra pieces from the Little Moments collection and the Jonah alphabet stamp.


When I am creating pocket pages, they almost always accompany a traditonal style layout and since I like my adjacent pages to color co-ordiate somewhat, I pulled out the cards and tags from the kit that would best suit the traditional layout. For this project I pulled out the blues, pinks, and greys.

  

My favorite of the exclusives this month is definitely the puffy stickers and I used them throughout my layouts.


For my second project, I once again went very color specific and pulled the yellows and greys from both the kit and the journal cards that come with the Little Moments colleciton.


Now, I am sure I don't have to say this because surely you have noticed, I am not a big stamper. It has never really been my thing, HOWEVER, I absolutely love and am enjoying using the Jonah Alphabet Stamp that is available in the store. The font is so clean and I knew it was just perfect to stamp "snow" on  the 4x6 card!




Thanks for stopping by today!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. Love how you did pocket pages this time. It's been crazy weather all over, lately, I think. Anyway, great stuff. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete