Monday, March 14, 2016

The Cut Shoppe: Happy Story

Hello! This past weekend it was my turn on the The Cut Shoppe blog and now I want to share my layout that features the new Happy Clouds cut file here with you!

The Happy Clouds cut file set includes 5 cloud themed images, that can be used on your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

When I went to work on my layout, my intial idea was to back the fun clouds with a variety of patterned paper AND to place everything on top of a colorful background (as opposed to my usual white or neutral color.) Well, I went as far as going with a bolder peachy pink grid background, but could not commit to also backing the clouds with patterned paper. My reason for abandoning this idea was that I already had so much color going on and I felt uncomfortable adding any more. Lately I find myself really pulling to a more simple style of scrapbooking and keeping the clouds as is fell more in line with this approach.



Since I was not going to use additional color to make the clouds pop off the page, I adhered them with pop dots to give them that extra bit of dimension my layout needed.  



Thanks for stopping by today!

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That's super cute Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those clouds!! Your layouts always make me smile. You take great photos, too. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those clouds!! Your layouts always make me smile. You take great photos, too. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete