Thursday, March 10, 2016

Elle's Studio: March Reveal

Good morning! Today at Elle's Studio a new Design Team Gallery and Exclusive Kit is now live! Yay!

Here's a look at this month's kit:


EllesStudio-March2016Kit

Stamp and Acrylic Stars, Eggs and Flowers, Spring, and Easter 

EllesStudio-Extras


EllesStudio-MarchDigitals

Along with the March release, Elle's Studio has also added the new Little Moments collection to the shop! This collection included 12x12 papers, journalin and die cut tags, stamp, wood veneer, acrylic, a 6x6 paper pad, and more! There is also a limited number of Little Moment Bundle available at a discount!



Here is my first project, Today:


I loved the "Today" cut file and had to find a way to use it on this layout about my oldest daghter turning six. The background paper is probably my favorite from Elle's latest Little Moments collection and I forsee myself using it again and again!




For my second project, Sweet, I focused on using the March Kit to create a 6x8 layout:


I paired one of the 4x6 cards with a piece of patterned paper from Little Moments to create a simple background for my photo.  I complimented the photo with a sweet 3x4 card placed right by its side.  The "picture perfect" stamp was the perfect final touch.



Thanks for stopping by today!

Michelle







No comments:

Post a Comment