Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Elle's Studio: February Reveal

Today is the 10th and that means it is Reveal Day at Elle's Studio! On the 10th a new kit, coordinating extras, and a new Design Team Gallery full of brand new inspiration goes live. Yay!

The exclusive monthly kits and extras (stamps, wood veneers, acyrlics, ect.) from Elle's Studio are limited and once they sell out they will not be restocked. You can look for a new kit each month on the 10th at 8:00 am, and as a special bonus to celebrate launch day, kits will be on sale for $9.99 for today only-regular price after that will be $11.99.  Shipping for USA residents will start around $2 while shipping for overseas runs about $6 depending on your location.

Now that we have the details, here is what Elle's Studio has to offer for February:






For my first project. I documented my daughter's field trip to a local glider port using the February Kit.


The kit is full of color, but I really loved the yellow and greys the most. The yellow letter stickers from Elle's Studio are a perfect match.



For my second project, I pulled out the Cienna Collection to scrap a fun photo of my oldest daughter.


One of the things I get excited for every month, are the "extras" that Elle creates to co-ordinate with the kit. This month my fave were the wood veneers.



Thanks for stopping by today!

Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment