Tuesday, February 9, 2016

A New Video

Hi all! This past Sunday on the Citrus Twist Kits Blog it was my turn to take on the Sunday Sketch Challenge and because I was feeling adventurous on the day that I made my layout, I got out my camera and filmed my process. Today I want to share that video here:


I sort of have a love/hate relationship with video making at this point. I am still relatively new to the process of video making and there is a huge learning curve, at least for me anyway. Just when I think I have a good handle on it, something new comes my way. My goal is certainly to present a finished product that is top-notch, but I am not quite there yet ;). All I can do is keep making them and work on my skills as I go. So if you don't mind my novice skills, I hope you take the time to have a look at it :).

Michelle



1 comment: