Friday, December 4, 2015

Citrus Twist Kits: December

Hi all! Today I want to share my projects made with the December Kits from Citrus Twist!  This month I actually had a super easy time creating, even with the hectic schedule of the holidays and the round of sickness that made its way through our house, and its all down to how fantastic the kits were!

The kits for this last month of the year are a mix of products from companies such as Crate Paper, Seven Paper, and Basic Grey. That last one-Basic Grey-was a surpise hit for me. I really haven't been too aware of what they released this past year, but every time something of theirs finds its way into a kit, even if it is just paper, it's pretty fantastic. I will definitely have to put them on my radar for the next wave of releases......

As I said earlier, I worked with "kits," which include the Scrapbook Main Kit, Embellishment Kit, Sprinkles Kit, and the Pattern Play #1 Kit. You can see photos of the kits in full HERE.

Now for my projects! Up first is my Main Kit only layout:

Be Happy

This layout was about simple layers and stickers--which are my most used scrapping supply.

Be Happy 2

There is a little bit of all the kits in this next one, except for the paper clip which is from an older kit. The yellow paisleyish patterned paper is from Basic Grey and I loved it! The yellow gold color is super pretty and made me think of all the Laura Ingalls Wilder books I read growing up!

Sweet As Sugar

And yes, my obsession with leaf cut files is still going strong.....

Sweet As Sugar 2

Sweet As Sugar 3

The third and final layout that I am sharing is probably my fave of the bunch and it was the most simple to put together. 

Adventure

This page was solely inspired by the diecut squares from the new Goldie Collection from Seven Paper. I had them laying out on my work space and as I was looking at them it hit me that they would work perfectly for a recent drive out to the desert that my husband had taken us girls on. I almost stopped mid-layout to jump to this one!

Adventure2 

Adventure3

Well there you have it, my first three projects using the December Kits from Citrus Twist! As always, thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment