Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Elle's Studio: November Reveal

Hello everyone! Today is the 10th of November and that means it is time for the reveal of another awesome kit from Elle's Studio! Here's a look at what you will find in the exclusive November Kit:

Elle's November 

For my first project I used a combination of the new kit and Elle's Joyful Collection:

Family

I used the journaling cards and tags from the kit as layering elements behind my photo. Along with patterned paper from Joyful, I mixed in some vellum and washi from my own supplies.

Family2

I was super excited to see two vellum snowflakes included in the kit and had to use one on this page since the photo was taken on a super chilly day.

Family3

My second project that I made for this month's gallery is a layout created using only the Joyful collection and a few pieces from my wonderful box of Christmas supplies! 

Holiday Usie

Besides the beautiful papers in the Joyful Collection, I really loved the new green letter stickers--they are the perfect shade of Christmas green and I know they will make regular appearances throughout my holiday scrapping this year.

Holiday Usie 2

When I went to work on this layout, I knew that I really wanted to feature the tags included in the Bits and Pieces pack from Joyful. Instead of my usual layering, I made three of the tags a main element on my page. I used pop dots on two of them to add some dimension and dressed them up a bit with some basic elements. I even switched my usual dark grey ink for red when stamping my date! 

Holiday Usie 3

The new month also means the reveal of a new and exclusive kit Mini-Course. Here's a little sneak peak at what you will find in the course as well as a look at the contributors for November:

Elle's November

I am super exited myself about this new mini-course. One of my assignments for Elle's Studio this month is to create a project inspired by the course and I am really looking forward to diving in to the class content.

Before I send you on your way, I would like to invite you to hop on over to the new Design Team Gallery at Elle's to see even more inspiration using this month's kit!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment