Saturday, October 10, 2015

Elle's Studio: October Reveal

Today's the 10th and that means it's time for the reveal of the new kit and gallery from Elle's Studio!  This month I took my cues from the cards and tags included in the exclusive October Kit and documented pumpkins and Halloween-two of my fall faves! 

Instead of jumping right in and sharing my projects, let's first take a look at the new products and class that Elle's Studio is offering this month.


EllesStudio-OctoberKit-01


EllesStudio-Octoberkit-digitals


EllesStudio-OctoberKit-Stamp01 EllesStudio-OctoberKit-houses EllesStudio-OctoberKit-feathers02


EllesStudio-ExclusiveKitMiniCourse-October 

Here is a look at the two projects I made for the month of October:

Pumpkin Love

The Thankful Collection (which is also available in the store!) is a great match for the tags included in the kit. 

Pumpkin Love 3

Pumpkin Love 2

Next, I chose a few photos to document from last year's Halloween. I paired the Halloween themed cards from the kit along with the fun glittery bat from the package of Halloween Acrylic and Glitter Foam shapes.

Oct 31

My pocket page style is pretty simple and I love that the cards and tags that come in the kits are pretty much ready to go. I generally go for a minimal amount of embellishment and then into the pockets they go! 

Oct 31-3

Oct 31-2

Now that I have shared my projects, I want to encourage you to jump on over to the Design Team Gallery for an extra dose of inspiration, but before you head out, make sure and note that there is free shipping available right now for purchases over $50 with the shipping code found below:

FreeShipping

Wishing you a great day!

Michelle

1 comment: