Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hip Kit Club: Hello Ventura

Good morning! As many of you can probably relate, I am the main photographer in my family and as a result most of my scrapbooking is from my perspective only. At least that was the case, until my husband finally took the plunge and jumped on the cell phone wagon! LOL.

What this has meant for me is that I now have a second source to pull photos from and I am regularly documenting both of our memories. For example, in this next layout, featuring a combination of the Hip Kit Club June Kits , I documented a photo taken of my husband (by a fellow beach goer) while on a solo-beach trip.

  Hello Ventura 

I am not always able to go the beach with my husband because of school and sports schedules, so I thought it was really nice to have this photo.

  Hello Ventura 2

Hello Ventura 3 

How about you-do you pull photos from other sources? I know that having a "back-up" photo taker has really helped in situations where I was just not able to take photos myself. Having the second perspective is also helping to round out my albums, giving what I hope to be a more full picture of our lives. Wishing you a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment