Thursday, June 11, 2015

Hip Kit Club: Oh, Hello

Hello! Today I want to share a new layout made using the beautiful June Kit and Add-Ons from the Hip Kit Club. When I first dive into a kit, I want to play with everything and I gave myself permission to do just that with this next layout, Oh, Hello.

Oh, Hello 4
      
The addition of the dark, navy blue to the softer color palette is just so pretty and it really brings the focus right to the "heart" of the layout-the words, the photo, and the title.

  Oh, Hello 3

I had found that the kraft tags and the warm yellow really complimented the colors in my outdoor photo, so I made sure to include them as I was putting my layout together.

  Oh, Hello 2
  
The silver Thickers, if I had to choose just one, from the Embellishment Kit are probably my favorite single item. They are not too shiny and they really provide a nice contrast to the other colors in the kit-I can definitely see myself reaching for them again and again!

Wishing you a great day!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed this. I really love this. Everything about this just works. It's so cute, and your choices for embellishments are perfect. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete