Monday, June 1, 2015

Citrus Twist: June Sneaks

Wow! June 1st already??? Are we sure it really isn't still March?? Ha ha.

Well, since it is indeed the first of June, I want to share some sneaky peeks of the new kits from Citrus Twist. I worked with the June Main and Embellishment Kits, along with both of the patterned paper add-ons.

This 3

Life is Good 3

Just Plain 2

My heart sure did a big flip flop when I saw the gorgeous colors in the June Kits and the combination of manufactors-Pink Paislee, Studio Calico, Amy Tangerine, and Chickaniddy-is a match made in papercrafting heaven! Wow, I am thinking I might love paper products a little too much ;).

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. I can tell these are great layouts. Will have to keep an eye out so I can see the whole thing. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got a hold of some great patterned paper, Michelle, fun sneaks!

    ReplyDelete