Friday, February 6, 2015

Hip Kit Club

Last Sunday I made the happy announcement that I had joined the Hip Kit Club Design Team and today I want to share my first layout made using the fun February Kits.

Your'e Amazing
 
You're Amazing 4
 
Your'e Amazing 2
 
Your'e Amazing 3
 
The colors in the kit have been a dream for me. Really they have. Pinks, minty green, black, grey, and woodgrains--all my faves!  And this particular paper Webster's Pages' Beautiful Chic collection featuring the multi-patterned dots is AWESOME. Such a cool piece of paper and I want to use it everywhere!
 
Swatches
 
I am also hearting the pink bird from Crate Paper's Notes & Things, yes-I want 10 of them! Heck, I am really considering lobbying the scrapbook industry for more birds.  Anyone else with me on this?? 
 

Michelle

1 comment: