Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Hip Kit Club: Every Single Day & March Reveal

Hello! Today I have two things I want to share :). First, here is a new layout made with the February Hip Kits.  
 
Every Single Day
 
 
For Every Single Day, I went with a completely different color scheme then the previous two layouts that you can see here and here. Having a versatile kit is pretty much a necessity, don't you think?  
 
Every Single Day 4
 
Every Single Day 3

 
And finally, I want to share the Hip Kit Club March Kits! They were revealed on the 14th and I am so happy to see such a beautiful color scheme and product line up!
 
March Main Kit
 
Main
 
March Embellishment Kit
 
Embellishment
 
And introducing the March PL Kit!
 
Project Life
 
Aren't they lovely??  I already have photos lined up and ready for this kit! The Hip Kit Club also offers a Paper Add-on Kit, a Color Kit, and a Cardstock kit. To purchase and see complete product lists head over here. Kits begin shipping on the first!
 
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. What a darling layout, all of those paper layers are fab! Love the look of the March main kit, really pretty!

    ReplyDelete