Thursday, January 8, 2015

Today

Today I am so thankful that I was able to capture this picture and then scrap it....

Story
 
My son, he's a bit of an enigma in my scrapbooking. He's has the uncanny ability that only teenagers have to pretty much dodge every photo mom tries to take ;). But this time, I had the girls on my side and there was nothing he could do about it! Ha ha.
 
Story 3
 
Story 2
 
 

This layout is a bit of a mixture of some Amy Tangerine, Dear Lizzy, and a tiny bit of Shimelle all done up in a 6 x 8 format.   Speaking of Shimelle....is anyone as excited as I am for her new release?  I have been stalking the American Crafts blog lately in anticipation of its reveal. One of my favorite layouts of 2014 was made using her inaugeral line (you can check it out here--and be prepared, it's a DOUBLE PAGER-what?!)  I have already given myself the permission to purchase every single piece of it! Ha!
 
Wishing you the best!
 
Michelle
 

1 comment: