Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Memories

Hi! Happy Wednesday. About a month ago, I took on the task of scrapping a favorite photo of my son. I don't know about everyone else, but this ups the pressure a little bit for me when it comes to creating a page to match the love that I have for a particular photo. This time though, I put my big girl pants on, lost the self-imposed expectations, and had some fun. Here is what I did:

Memories
 
My son is all his glory! This picture so perfectly captured my son pre-game. I call it his "beast mode" which is accurate because every awards banquet I have ever attended always includes some sort statement from the coaches that he is an animal/beast and/or crazy on the field or court. I couldn't be more proud! LOL. 
 
Memories 3
 
Memories 2
 
I used a mix of products, pulling from stash and they include Basic Grey, Studio Calico, Maggie Holmes, and Gossamer Blue. I basically pulled out all the goldish yellow, black, and gold products I could find and went from there. Just looking at this page makes me all sort of happy :).
 
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment