Friday, January 2, 2015

Citrus Twist January Reveal

Happy New Year!  Yesterday was the first of January and that meant the reveal of the January kits at Citrus Twist Kits.  Yeah!  Great way to ring in the new year :).

This month, I once again created projects with both the January Main and Embellishment Kits which are full of new and pretty products from Maggie Holmes, Crate Paper, Gossamer Blue, and We R Memory Keepers. 

Here is a look at what I made using these kits (and a few of my own sequins):

Document
 
 
Started out this layout with a basic grid design and kept the details minimal as to not compete with the gold foil background.
 
Document 2
 
Love This Day
 
Again, I suprised myself by going a little more simple. This layout sat around for a while because I really wasn't comfortable with not layering patterned papers behind the photo. In the end however, I chose to leave it as it was and add detail with embellishments.

 
Love This Day 2
 
Grateful for Today

 
This layout was all about the photo and the story. I am often left out of my scrapbooking since I am usually the one taking the pictures--but this photo, with me and my kiddos, had to be treated specially just for that reason.
 
Grateful for Today 2
 
This is Awesome
 
At the beginning of my daughter's preschool year I decided to devote an entire Handbook to documenting her first school experience and this 6x8 layout and co-ordinating pocket page are a part of that album.
 
This is Awesome 3
 
This is Awesome 5
 
This is Awesome 6
 
Putting these layouts together was a lot of fun. The collection of products that Trina (owner of Citrus Twist) put together was beautiful and they made scrapping my photos and stories a breeze.
 
For more inspiration, please head on over to the Citrus Twist Gallery and take a look around at what the rest of the Design Team did.  For those of you wanting a more in depth look at the products, I will soon be sharing an up close and personal look at the kits I worked with both here and on the CT blog, so stay tuned!
 
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment