Saturday, November 29, 2014

Smile

For the most part I like to scrap seasonally. During the spring, I scrap spring. During the summer I scrap the summer....but I always struggle when it gets to about Halloween time because I will still have loads and loads of summer stories that I want to document, but my mind will be in fall mode. And this gives me some anxiety. I guess you could say I have paper issues! Ha.

Recently, as the self-inflicted pressure began to grow in my brain, I decided to end my misery and, as Queen Elsa would say, I let it go. Summer stories can wait and I am sure I will appreciate returning to the warmer memories during the much colder and less busy season that winter is for me.

So here you go, my last ode to summer before I put it on a little bit of a hiatus so that I can totally emerse myself in the holidays and all the scrapping that accompanies it.

Smile
 
My littlest and my dad enjoying the water during a trip to San Antonio. (Seeing my dad with my kiddos always makes my heart melt!)
 
Smile 2
 
Smile 3
 
I used a combination of Webster's Pages and Teresa Collins for this one with a little bit of Heidi Swapp mixed in.  Think this might have my made my top 10 list of favorites!
 
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment