Monday, November 24, 2014

Lap Dog

This past summer my husband and I took a grown up only camping trip. Wait, strike that. We took a grownup/canine only trip :). Well, we had a great, relaxing time and due to the childless nature of our adventure I was able to take my time to explore the area, read uninterupted, and snap lots of pictures.

Once I was home, I decided that this grand adventure deserved its own album and committed myself to documenting the mini-vacation in a Handbook and this next layout, scrapped in a 6x8 format, is my second addition to this project.

Lap Dog
 
Lap Dog 2
 
Lap Dog 3
 
I just smile everytime I see this particular photo. Early on in our trip I had decided to sit in the backseat of the Jeep because our dog, Rincon, really likes to stick his head out the window and I just did not fancy sharing a front seat with him the whole way. Well, my graciousness did not pay off! Ha. Joke on me. I ended up sharing the backseat with the guy anyways :). And truth be told,  I didn't mind at all.
 
Michelle 
 

1 comment:

  1. I could see my dog doing the exact same thing. Very cute layout. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete