Thursday, September 4, 2014

Glitz Design: Sentimental

Good morning! Today I am going to share with you two quick and easy cards that are both simple and sweet and good for almost any occassion.

First, using the "Bits & Pieces" sheet from "Felicity," I chose two journaling cards and cut them out.

Sept4-MWedertz-1
 
 
Next, I punched out four squares for each card using two sheets of paper from the "Felicity" six inch paper pad and arranged them a little haphazardly on top of my card base.  I also rounded the corners of the two journaling cards to give them a more finished look.

 
Sept4-MWedertz-2
 
 
I then picked out a few stickers from the "Carpe Diem" sticker sheet and layered them along with a doily and frame from my supplies.
 

Sept4-MWedertz-4
 
To add dimension to the cards I chose one element from each card to adhere with pop dots. 
 

Sept4-MWedertz-5
 
 
And here are the final cards!
 
Sept4-MWedertz-6  
 




Supplies Used:

Glitz Design "Felicity" Paper:  Bits & Pieces
Glitz Design "Felicity" 6 inch Paper Pack
Glitz Design "Felicity" Alphas & Accents Sticker Sheet
Glitz Design "Carpe Diem" Titles & Accents Sticker Sheet
Other:  cardstock, thread, sequins, mist, chipboard frames

No comments:

Post a Comment