Friday, September 5, 2014

Citrus Twist's September Reveal

Hello!  This month at Citrus Twist the reveal of the September kits came a little earlier thanks to an adjustment of schedule.  Now, instead of a reveal date of the 5th, September's kits, as well as future kits, will now be revealed to all on the 1st of the month at 10 p.m. PST.  Yeah! 

Starting next month, I will sync my reveal blog post to go live on the second of the month, but for now, here is a look at the September Kits that I scrapped with....



 



And here are my projects:

Big Cookies
 
Amaze
 
You Are Loved
 
I Simply Love You

Absolutely loved these kits.  They are full of new releases from both Crate Paper and Studio Calico and I would argue that these two paper lines were made for each other because they just blended together so seamlessly.  Making my layouts was pure fun and a labor of love. In fact, I have officially declared this month's kits to be my FavoriteKitsEver!

Also, Citrus Twist currently revealed a brand new website which includes a beautiful new gallery.  To celeberate, Citrus Twist is calling for your work in our Gallery and is running a contest with the giveaway of one $100 embellishment kit grab bag. For each project you upload to the new gallery, you will recieve one entry into a drawing for the grab bag.  Your Gallery entries must be posted on or before September 30th. All gallery posts from August 26th-September 30th will earn entries into the drawing.  Awesome sauce!!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment