Monday, September 8, 2014

#Beach

In the past few months, I have been giving typed journaling a go using my printer and I am finding that I love it more and more everytime.  Here's why:
 
I have really been wanting to focus more on the storytelling aspect
 and find that typing my journaling gives me more room and more
opportunity to "think it out."
 
Spellcheck.  Normally, spelling is not a problem, but with an increase
in the amount of journaling, spellcheck is a great backup in case my
brain, eyes, and English degree fail.
 
I can play around with journaling placement.  When I write directly
on my layout, I cannot go back and change it.  It is there for life
whether I like it or not. 
 
This last reason recently resulted in this layout:
 
#Beach
 
Lately I have been liking a title placed on it's side, so I thought, why not do the same with my journaling??  By pre-printing my journaling on a regular sheet of paper, I was able to easily adjust its placement to make room for the other elements of my layout as well as decide if I actually like it.
 
#Beach 2
 
#Beach 3
 
Michelle
 
 

 

 
 


4 comments:

  1. I really like how you have the type going down the side of the page. It's a great way to add to the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I go back and forth with handwriting and printed journaling. Lately everything has been handwritten. But when I have a LOT to say, I'll definitely use the printer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post help to handle my programs and daily applications, environment, and even have the ability to automate it, thus saving me valuable time.
    romantic hotels costa rica

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site. Thanks a ton for such a nice post.
    cheap accommodation costa rica

    ReplyDelete