Friday, August 22, 2014

Worth the Wait

Happy Friday! Today I want to share a layout featuring a diecut background and my handsome teenage son :). 

I was super late in jumping on the Silhouette band wagon.  I absolutely admired everyone's work with it, but I tend to think a little bit like my dad and have a hard time spending money on things that aren't really necessary.  Finally though, I caved last Thanksgiving on a Portrait because the Black Friday price was AMAZING. *note: I did not get the Cameo, thinking like my dad there too.

Absolutely a purchase without any regrets and I used it to create the background for this layout:

Worth the Wait
 
The cut file I used can be found here at The Cut Shoppe.

Michelle

 
 
.

1 comment:

  1. Great layout, Michelle! Love the tone on tone, with the cut file layered over the White cardstock!!

    ReplyDelete