Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hollywood

Posting a little eye candy today.....

 
No, not my husband.  Johnny of course.  Ha ha.
 
This is probably the closest I will ever get to a famous movie star and it's not even him, it's his wax counterpart!  If it wasn't wierd and prohibited I would have taken him home with me because seriously, the wax figures are CRAZY realistic.  And I gave him a really close look too.  Bizarro.
 
Here's a close up...
 

 
 
Now off to find my Pirates of the Caribbean dvds, I feel a Johnny Depp movie marathon coming on.....
 
Michelle
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had fun time. Loving the little details on your layout. I enjoyed reading back over your previous posts. Great to see where you get your inspiration from. I have been 'having a break' from my blog and thinking how I want to get back into it. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete