Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Love This Smile

I don't know about you, but I think about scrapbooking a lot.  I am always scheming and dreaming and planning.   If I am not creating, I am thinking about creating.  #Obsessed.  Me in a nutshell.

The plan for this layout came to me as I was cooking dinner--it was Taco Tuesday. Ha.  I scrap in my kitchen on the island (actually, it is more like a peninsula I guess, considering it connects to the wall on one side) because I need to be where I can watch what is going on and also because I scrap in small pockets of time due to the nature of having a busy and full household.  Well, as I was browning up taco meat I glanced over at my workspace where I had previously abandoned a pile of products and an idea hit me right then.   From that moment on I could not wait to get the family fed, dishes cleaned up, and children occupied.  I have my priorities.  LOL.



Earlier when I had been playing around with the design, I had cut the patterned paper into various sized strips with the intention of cutting them down into squares to make sort of a wonky patchwork.  But I could not wrap my head completely around that idea, it seemed off to me with the bigger 4x4 photo.  So what I looked at while I was making dinner was the photo lying on top of the strips of paper, which was on top of the white cardstock.  Seriously, my layout came up with its own idea.  Ha.  (I know, I am probably the only one who thinks that is funny.)




Wishing you all a great day!
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Love the clean look of your blog! I need to redo mine too! Awesome layout! I love when a layout just seems to come together on its own! I've been I inspired by a design when I just have my stuff piled together and I like the way it looks! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the straight lines! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete